As did receiving two awards from two of my favorite bloggers…
The rules of the “Stylish Blogger Award” are:
- Say seven things about yourself.
- Pass on to other bloggers.
- Contact them and let them know you have done so.
I’ve actually done this twice (here and here) so I decided to go with something slightly different this time… And tell you 7 things I’m looking forward to about summer (4 more weeeeeks!)
1) Disneyworld. Technically this picture is from Disneyland, but that’s because I haven’t been to Disneyworld since I was 5… I am inordinately excited.
2. Seeing my family AND extended family at Disneyworld… This is my adorable cousin & I in Vienna last summer :)
3. My dogs. Enough said.
4. My friiiiiends
And, y’know, my redheads:
5. My oven! And just being able to cook & bake more ;)
Why I have a picture of my oven, I’m not entirely sure…
6. Outdoor exercise. I cannot believe I’m sharing this picture, but perhaps a little bit of this:
And perhaps most importantly:
There you have it. I won’t actually be home for a whole lot of the summer so much of this is just stuff I’ll enjoy for a couple of weeks… but I’m still excited. ;)
In lieu of tagging specific bloggers because I always get overwhelmed with how many people I adore, I seriously want everyone who hasn’t done this/feels compelled to do this to fill this guy out. Whether it’s about your summer or random facts about you!
What are you most looking forward to this summer?