Update! I was also tagged by Carrie over at Moves ‘n Munchies. She’s adorable and her blog is tons of fun, go check it out! :)
here’s how it works…
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Without further ado, 7 things you never particularly cared to know about me ;)
1. I was born in Brazil, but moved to the U.S. when I was 1. I do speak Portuguese, though. And I have a big, loud, extended Brazilian family. One of my favorite memories of all time is playing bingo with them at a beach house on New Year’s Eve a few years ago and the utter chaos that ensued as we tried to hear the numbers being called out over the ruckus of our loud voices. This is why I love them.
2. My favorite word is loquacious. It means talkative. In case you can’t tell from my babbly blogger personality, I talk a lot… so this word choice doesn’t seem to surprise many people ;)
3. The three best compliments I’ve ever received: that I’m easy to talk to/confide in, that I have doe eyes, and that my friends and I converse like Rory and Lorelai on Gilmore Girls (a longtime aspiration of mine!)
4. I could not live without carrots and oatmeal. I can easily polish off a pound of baby carrots in a day, by myself. And I eat 2-3 bowls of oatmeal every day. So there.
5. I vary between acting like a 90-year-old grandma baking cookies & sleeping all day and a giddy four-year-old who’s obsessed with Disney (particularly Pixar!)
6. I have an insatiable curiosity about almost everything, but especially people. Sometimes this makes me appear borderline creepy, but I really just like getting to know what makes each individual person tick.
7. I love a lot of people. I am not, however, in love with many people at all. I feel this is an important distinction.
There you go! I could probably babble on more about my *many* quirks, but I shan’t bore you further. ;)
Now to tag 15 lovely bloggers… And attempt not to retag any!
1. Namaste Gurl
2. Peanut Butter & Jenny
3. Hungry Runner Girl
4. I Will Run For Chocolate
5. Sunshine ‘n Spice
6. Ciao to Chow
7. Veggin’ Out in the Kitchen
8. Whole Wheat or Bust!
9. You Burn Some You Eat Some
10. The Caffeinated Nut
11. Chocolate-Covered Katie
13. Give Me the Almond Butter
14. Adventures of a Pretend Cook
Anyone who wants to should join the fun though! Any fun facts about yourself you’d like to share?