So, I’m really glad that my cookies are buying my way into households all across the nation… Pretty sure I just need to plan a road trip and come visit EVERYONE. ;) Actually, I guess I need a plane too to visit Carrie… so we can go clubbing. :-P You guys are the greatest.
In other news, I was tagged by the lovely Emily over at Perfection Isn’t Happy (so true, so true!) for one blogger award, and by Britt over at BrittFit (love her!) for another one! Both have the same prompt so I’m combining. :) I’ve done a seven-facts post before… But I always love babbling about myself/anything else so why not give it another go?
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.
Here goes! :)
1. This weekend, I went shopping… The two things I spent money on? My favorite oatmeal, and preordering Tangled on DVD. I also have a sheet of Tangled stickers in my purse. See also: I am five years old. (But if you haven’t seen that movie you absolutely must, it’s amazing!)
2. I love to read. Pretty much I just need my future husband to be able to build me a library like in Beauty and the Beast. No big deal, right?
3. When I was little, I used to think the radio was tiny people singing in the speakers of my car.
4. I used to row. I really miss it sometimes; there’s something completely exhilarating about propelling yourself across a vast glossy lake. But I don’t think I have the time to commit to it in college, and I don’t want to wake up at 4:30…
5. The first allnighter I ever pulled was the day after my freshman year of college ended. I was doing a favor for some friends who were running a storage business and needed someone to watch some stuff. So I stayed up all night. It wasn’t pretty (I’m kind of not functional without my 8 hours of sleep!)
6. Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep at night because I’m busy thinking up cookie recipes and blog posts. I swear I’m cool.
7. I adore road trips (which is why I need to take one across the country to visit all of you blog peeps! ;) ). Probably the happiest I’ve ever been was on a road trip with my two best friends before freshman year of college… It was super impromptu, but we drove around the Olympic Peninsula (yes, we drove through Forks!) and camped and laughed and it was just generally amazing. (Maya & Alex if you’re out there… I love you :) )
And now to tag people… AHHH SO MANY OPTIONS! I’m gonna try not to tag people I tagged last time… These are fairly random but I love them all so enjoy! :)
1. Healthy Exposures
2. The New Healthy
3. Chef Katelyn
4. Life As Kristina
5. Purple Bird Blog
7. Kiss My Broccoli
8. Peas And Crayons
9. The Granola Chronicles
10. Moves ‘n Munchies
Tell me a fun fact about yourself! :)
Also I pretty much want to tag everyone and keep coming back to tag more people so consider yourself tagged if you’ve read this, because I want to know everything about everyone! (too creepy?)