I feel like numbers are a rather pervasive theme in all aspects of my life…
4. Number of tries it took to finally get a picture on Foodgawker.
Delicious peanut buttery cookies with PB M&Ms!
2.5. Factor by which my page views increased after aforementioned foodgawker featured me (hi, new readers!).
80. Number of dollars I paid for my new lens at the beginning of spring break, resulting in massive explosion in number of pictures taken…
1,198. Number of photos I took over spring break.
10. Number of photos I was actually in.
11,403. Number of photos on my hard drive… And I’ve had my computer for only about a year, and I never uploaded my old pictures on here.
50. Gigs of harddrive space left. Given that I used 50 in the past year for those pictures, I dunno how long that’s gonna last…
School & other stuff
1. Number of days I’ve been in class this quarter.
1. Number of batches of cookies I’ve already baked.
4 1/3. Number of hours I’ve spent in class today.
2. Number of lab classes I’m taking this quarter.
2. Number of upper division courses I’m taking this quarter.
19.5. Number of hours I will spend in class/lab each week.
200. Number of dollars I spent on books.
Not enough. Number of hours in the day.
On the plus side?
Now THERE are some numbers I like to see.
Tell me about your Monday :) Or if you’re new here, say hello!