So, Carrie at Moves ‘n Munchies kind of wins for award names. (just like my mom wins for best care packages… I enjoyed seeing all the Mom-love in the comments :) )
She bestowed this, the “bootylicious” award on me… as did the lovely Hannah at Little College Vegan. Here’s how it works…
(Actually, I get an inordinate number of comments about my “booty”. It’s probably because I’m Brazilian…)
1. Post this award with the picture and name whoever tagged you in it
2. Do the STUFF
3. Award to 7 others and tell them you did so!
1. Name 3 things that are lying right next to you
2. Name 2 foods you cannot live without
3. Name 1 thing you did today
3 things lying right next to me…
1. My bio textbook. It’s looking a little forlorn, especially given that I have a midterm tomorrow…
2. My cellular device, aka study distraction #2 (after my computer, of course)
3. Study snack… I may or may not have eaten like half the box.
Two foods you couldn’t live without.
Our good friend the low-sugar cookie… yum!
2. Carrots. But in lieu of a good picture of carrots, I’ll show you my salads. ;)
3. Oatmeal. I’m sorry, I promise I can count, I just couldn’t leave poor oatmeal out.
1 thing you did today:
Oh, and that apron?
I modeled it for you. Adorable, right? (the apron, not my ridiculous pose)
Tag 7 people! (or 5, or 6, or infinity… please do this whoever wants to!)
1. Vivianne at Greek Yogurte
2. Kat at Keep’n the Faith
3. Jen at Peas and Crayons
4. Heather at Kiss My Broccoli
5. Jess at Healthy Exposures
6. Janae at Hungry Runner Girl
7. Lauren at RunYogaRepeat
How was your day? Answer any of the questions or fill it out yourself and spread the love. :)